Following the interest shown in the Colloquium in recent weeks and the many requests we have received, we are hereby extending the submission deadline to Friday, 18 June 2010. Download the call for contributions.
The 2010 Colloquium – Corporate Responsibility and Emerging Markets – goes beyond traditional Western paradigms and will look into new global governance, new actors, new best practices of CR arising in Emerging markets. Hosted by the leading Russian school of management in the oldest Russian university, the EABIS 2010 Colloquium is promising to be a place for rich and fruitful debate.
Over two days, participants will have the opportunity to engage with:
- top speakers from the worlds of international business and education leadership;
- practical experience in confronting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in emerging markets;
- new, innovative case studies of business best practice and learning;
- the latest and emergent research;
- ideas and creative solutions in a variety of formal and less formal settings.
Register online and benefit from the early bird discount until July 16: Online Registration